Childhood Star Wars Picture Thread

Reaction score
Here's me and my mom assembling my first "real" LEGO set (as opposed to Fabuland). A castle wagon. In the backgroup, however, are those same square stickers from the shoebox. I'd gotten them for Christmas and plastered that desk in them. I am 3 in the picture. I am 99% sure that my brother had the Darth Vader shoes from the ad and that's why the box/stadnup figures seem so strangely familiar.

If I could find more pics of the same Christmas I know several Star Wars toys would be visible :(

QdUxTox.jpg

Reaction score
This really conjured some memories. I really remember Xmas 84 just sat in the living room in front of the fire surrounded by new Star Wars stuff - that was the year literally everyone in the family bought me something SW related. Jabba, y wing, scout Walker, Rancor. Happy times

Reaction score
This doesn't count as a Star Wars pic, but here's a photo of me & my Aunt at Christmas with a BattleStar Galactica shirt on and I spied the BSG toys on the table in the background, too. I can't believe I just threw away the figures and "missile firing controversy" ships about 30 years ago.😢

Attachments

• IMG-7336.jpg
    IMG-7336.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 56
Reaction score
Fun thread. My older half brother gave me all his Star Wars vintage and he had just about everything. Stupidly, I sold it in the late 90s because of all the new stuff and I didn’t think I had the space. I did have the droids and Ewoks stuff myself, but sold those as well. my age was more He-man. I’m thinking of starting a vintage collection. Anyway, my mom found this pic of me.
AC9B8064-4BA4-4698-BBBA-706B506CB165 by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr

Reaction score
Cool pic. I never had that Ewok Family Tree Hut, just the Ewok Village from ROTJ. I had forgotten about that other one.

I found a vintage commercial for this. Very nostalgic:

Reaction score
That brings back some good memories - I had countless hours of imaginative play with the Ewok Family Hut. I was a fan of the cartoon (and Ewok movies), so these worked well to expand the animated figure collection. I have some of them now as a collector, and they look good displayed with the Comics Spain line as well as Kenner animated.

Reaction score
I forgot they repainted that thing it was originally keebler family tree hut. Don't know much about it since my cousin had it, but I recongized that this the moment I saw it.