BoboFatt's Collection (updated 9/8/12)

Reaction score
Another High-End Collection here :love:
A lot of collectibles I would also like to have, I guess I will have to hunt down one of these Y-Wings in the near future.
Chris

Reaction score
Great vintage pieces to go with the high end props. Very clean and nicely displayed!

I like your old photos as well, we ALL did that back in the day. We crammed as much SW items as we could into a tiny space and it looked great. I think as time went on and we all realized "they are never going to stop making this stuff" we had to evolve our tastes and become more selective. I went from a room of SW stuff to a house full of it when I was single, to now just a bookshelf of SW items. But I think less is more as well, especially with higher end and more quality pieces.
Another High-End Collection here :love:
A lot of collectibles I would also like to have, I guess I will have to hunt down one of these Y-Wings in the near future.
Chris
Well done it all looks great.
Thanks everyone. As you can see from the thread, it was years in the making. Things have slowed down a lot, thank goodness because I'm outta room again.

Reaction score
if you sell the jango or leia blaster, let me know :D or the snowspeeder MR.. may the force be with you !

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. As you can see from the thread, it was years in the making. Things have slowed down a lot, thank goodness because I'm outta room again.
That's my problem. I had to completely reorganize to get more room. So I have focused on preservation getting covers etc. HOWEVER its is the most organized it has been for a long while...

Reaction score
Been a while since I've posted updates. My files were too big and I've been too lazy to do something about it. Well, I finally took a minute to figure out an easy solution.

First up, my RR Jabba Maquette. Like Tom Spina, I remember seeing this during the making of special on TV years ago. I would love if they also did the "too slug like" and "too human like" versions.

View media item 400213
Next is a comm link made from genuine parts thanks @Sergiu!

View media item 400216
View media item 400217
I also moved my Taun Taun. Figured it fit better in my Hoth area.

View media item 400219
Lastly are my non-Star Wars replicas, including an Oh La La mag, Wonka Bar, and IMAM medallion cast off a screen used one.

View media item 400214
View media item 400215
View media item 400220
View media item 400221

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thank you

The transformers are bigger, more detailed and more posable than the original G1 line, which is why I like them so much. They are more toon looking as well.

Its actually a line of transformers called Master Piece (MPs) made by multiple companies.

Takara is considered the only "real" transformer maker by some, but there are a ton of 3rd party companies that others (including myself) think are better products in a lot of instances.

If you like transformers, I caution you on buying any as they are very addictive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wanted a higher number so it would match my Jabba maquette, so I ended up getting the last batch. He's a beauty though!

Thr display is only temporary, but I do like all the Jabba palace characters together.

Sorry for the bad pics. Photography is not my thing and I needed to use the flash to get rid of the glare in the last pic.

View media item 400547
View media item 400548
View media item 400549