Boba Fett (Prototype) Jumbo Figure - 2020 Holiday Gift Exclusive

Reaction score
I may be in the minority on this one, but I'm starting to wish all of the figures in this line were released on cards this size. I'm running out of room with the standard large card, and I find more often than not the larger cards arrive scratched or bent when Gentle Giant mails them out.

Attachments

• 1607821403074.jpeg
    1607821403074.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reaction score
I may be in the minority on this one, but I'm starting to wish all of the figures in this line were released on cards this size. I'm running out of room with the standard large card, and I find more often than not the larger cards arrive scratched or bent when Gentle Giant mails them out.

Considering the price I want the full size cards and bubbles but I am sure they could come up with a way to include the small bubble and small backer board in the same package to make both sides happy without doubling the price.

Reaction score
Yeah, you might me in the minority. I love the full size card backs for those awesome vintage grainy pictures. I am running out of real estate myself but will keep being selective.