Boba Fett (Prototype) Jumbo Figure - 2020 Holiday Gift Exclusive

Reaction score
If I remember correctly shipping was estimated for December. What's up diamond/gentle Giant

The Pre-Order for this item is now SOLD OUT.
Info
UPC:6-99788-84147-1ESTIMATED ARRIVAL:Spring 2021EDITION SIZE:500

Reaction score

Now shipping...Q3 2021?

Reaction score
Many months late sounds exactly like GG's normal shipping schedule for the jumbo figures.

Reaction score
I got an email response from diamond. It reads as follows.

The Holiday Jumbo Boba Fett Figure is currently estimated to ship in Q3 2021. When we receive a notice from our shipping warehouse confirming that they have received the item, we will make a formal announcement to notify all those who Pre-Ordered this item of the day we will be processing their Pre-Orders.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

--

Sincerely,
Jason Whitney

Reaction score
I got an email response from diamond. It reads as follows.

The Holiday Jumbo Boba Fett Figure is currently estimated to ship in Q3 2021. When we receive a notice from our shipping warehouse confirming that they have received the item, we will make a formal announcement to notify all those who Pre-Ordered this item of the day we will be processing their Pre-Orders.

--

Sincerely,
Jason Whitney
Anybody know if Richard is still working with diamond.

Reaction score
Wow. That's a real shift in the idea of the holiday exclusive. We always made sure people had them BY the holidays... not Q3 of the following year.

Reaction score
How does this go from shipping in Q3 to this week in the course of 3 weeks??? Pleasantly surprised but worried they don’t know what in the hell is going on!

Reaction score
Thank you for your email. The Star Wars™ - Boba Fett (Prototype) Jumbo Figure - 2020 Holiday Gift Exclusive has been delayed due to reasons out of our control and payments have not been processed.

We are not sure when they will arrive, but when they do, we will send out another communication letting customers know when we will process pre-orders. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused.

--
Sincerely,
Jason Whitney

Reaction score
Just got an email saying that they are processing orders on Friday

Reaction score
Well, here we are a week later and the hold on my account has expired and been removed... again. How many more false starts are there going to be before Gentle Giant actually ships these out?

Reaction score
Love the figure. Hate the small cardback. I was hoping for something like what Hasbro did with the Prototype Fett from The Vintage Collection. That cardback is sweet.

Reaction score
Mine should be here Friday, psyched

Also, 4 sold on ebay the last few days, $350-$400 each, yikes

Reaction score
What I don't get is they call it a holiday gift nowhere on the package or on the piece itself does it state that is a 2020 holiday exclusive. What is up with that?

Reaction score
What I don't get is they call it a holiday gift nowhere on the package or on the piece itself does it state that is a 2020 holiday exclusive. What is up with that?

Well the POTF Gamorean Guard was a PMG gift. I don’t remember anything saying it was on the packaging.

Reaction score
They use the slim card packaging on all of the releases that didn't have real release in the vintage line. (PS- I got mine last week too!)

Reaction score
I was thinking I am sure if GG continued the Joe line when they got to the mail in Hooded Cobra Commander. He would be packaged the same way.

Reaction score
Got mine on Friday (4-23) The box was crushed but the figure was OK. I'm Disappointed with the SMALL Cardback, BUT I got one though !!!!
Some HOLIDAY Exclusive, it's a good thing I bought myself other items for CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Boring... How many Fett’s using the same mold have they done? 6? What’s next Glow in the Dark Fett? Well that actually might be cool.

Reaction score
What’s funny is they listed the Prototype Fett in an email I got from GG this morning. Seeing I pre ordered the ESB Vader. Clicked on the Link and the page was no longer exists.

6097940b3006f5001aa329b2

We noticed you visited us and we’d love to see you again!
602b2952b5d9e37fa9c67c05
PRIVACY POLICY

© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
© & ™ MARVEL Ltd.
This email was sent to sithmasterc@gmail.com because you've subscribed on our site or made a purchase.
Unsubscribe | Edit preferences
© 2021 Gentle Giant Ltd. Gentle Giant is a registered trademark of 3D Systems, Inc., used under license by Diamond Select Toys and Collectibles, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Diamond Select Toys and Collectibles is a registered trademark of Diamond Select Toys and Collectibles, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Hammer and Anvil logo is a trademark of Diamond Select Toys and Collectibles, LLC. All Rights Reserved.