Boba Fett (Prototype) Jumbo Figure - 2020 Holiday Gift Exclusive

Reaction score
Glad to see they are still doing these, it’s been awhile since the last one. 10 years into the line and they are only a little more than 50 percent of the original 96, anybody think this line will ever get there?

Reaction score
I don't love it, but I have every other Fett they've made. I don't really want to join their "Guild" again this year just for 1 figure. Hopefully, it will be available for the general public.

Reaction score
I wonder if Boba is going to have a coin included?
I wonder what kind of card it's going to be on. Maybe the thin one like Blue Snaggletooth? Pretty sweet it's shipping this month, I'm pretty hyped up on this one; it's my 20th Jumbo

Reaction score
I wonder what kind of card it's going to be on. Maybe the thin one like Blue Snaggletooth? Pretty sweet it's shipping this month, I'm pretty hyped up on this one; it's my 20th Jumbo
Sweet, got any pics of them? Would love to see them displayed.

Dax

Reaction score
I know people have their favourite niche figure, but I really hope we don't see all 96 figures made in this scale. I know someone out there loves Lobot, but he was dull as a 3 3/4"figure and making him 12" tall doesn't change that. Certainly there's a few cool characters they could still do and I know these can get addictive.

Initially I got Artoo and Threepio because they looked gorgeous and I always wanted the Ledy Artoo but couldn't find a nice condition one at a good price. Then it was the first 12, then the first 21. Then the Bounty Hunters came out so I got those too but that's where I drew the line at complete groups. I added Boushh, Luke Jedi and Luke Stormtrooper but that's it for me. So a very conservative 24, which are all in storage because I have no space for them :)

I would love a Han Stormtrooper and possibly an Amanaman if they ever did those but there's really not much else I feel that strongly about. Having said that, if they retooled Vader, Leia and Chewbacca so they were the correct size I would buy those.

Reaction score
Sweet, got any pics of them? Would love to see them displayed.
image1.JPG

They are currently not displayed. However, I did grab the one I had closest to me for this candid RS exclusive photo shoot. Join my OnlyFans for $6.99 a month to see me and Hoth's sexiest boy and the Hulkster in poses you've never imagined!*

*1990 Tonka Wrestling Buddy in photo is for size comparison only. No nudity is guaranteed in premium OnlyFans. Must be 35 or older to join.

Reaction score
I know people have their favourite niche figure, but I really hope we don't see all 96 figures made in this scale. I know someone out there loves Lobot, but he was dull as a 3 3/4"figure and making him 12" tall doesn't change that. Certainly there's a few cool characters they could still do and I know these can get addictive.

Initially I got Artoo and Threepio because they looked gorgeous and I always wanted the Ledy Artoo but couldn't find a nice condition one at a good price. Then it was the first 12, then the first 21. Then the Bounty Hunters came out so I got those too but that's where I drew the line at complete groups. I added Boushh, Luke Jedi and Luke Stormtrooper but that's it for me. So a very conservative 24, which are all in storage because I have no space for them :)

I would love a Han Stormtrooper and possibly an Amanaman if they ever did those but there's really not much else I feel that strongly about. Having said that, if they retooled Vader, Leia and Chewbacca so they were the correct size I would buy those.
Sir, I challenge you to a duel

Reaction score
Please share 🙂
Off the top of my head I have:
Stormtrooper
Death Squad Commander
Rocket firing Boba Fett
The 4 pack Early Bird set
Power droid
R5-D4
At-At Driver
Bespin Han
Bespin luke
Hoth Rebel solder
Villain 3 pack(Vader, Stormtrooper, and DS commander)
Vinyl caped Jawa
Darth Vader
Yakface
Gamorean Guard
IG-88
Stormtrooper in Hoth gear
Droid 3 pack(Deathstar Droid, Power droid R5 D4

Reaction score
I believe anyone can order them now so if you wanted one, go get it, limited to 500 and it's Fett so pull the trigger if you're interested.

Reaction score
I'm not a member and the link isn't working for me. You sure it's up to the public?

Reaction score
Off the top of my head I have:
Stormtrooper
Death Squad Commander
Rocket firing Boba Fett
The 4 pack Early Bird set
Power droid
R5-D4
At-At Driver
Bespin Han
Bespin luke
Hoth Rebel solder
Villain 3 pack(Vader, Stormtrooper, and DS commander)
Vinyl caped Jawa
Darth Vader
Yakface
Gamorean Guard
IG-88
Stormtrooper in Hoth gear
Droid 3 pack(Deathstar Droid, Power droid R5 D4
Sweet, do you have them displayed?

Reaction score
View attachment 370656

They are currently not displayed. However, I did grab the one I had closest to me for this candid RS exclusive photo shoot. Join my OnlyFans for $6.99 a month to see me and Hoth's sexiest boy and the Hulkster in poses you've never imagined!*

*1990 Tonka Wrestling Buddy in photo is for size comparison only. No nudity is guaranteed in premium OnlyFans. Must be 35 or older to join.
Sweet, that wampa got to be huge.

Reaction score
Ok even if I wasn’t the one that was asked. Pictures. Ask and you shall receive. I didn’t order this one because I am out of space. Poor Hoth Luke is peeking behind my Star Tours collection. I have 11 now and they are being displayed at the top of my 3.75” cabinets. I don’t collect the 6” line I only have acquired those that I have jumbos for
A85B4835-A155-433B-B848-8F1983B1CA20.jpeg073B23DF-49BA-475B-B5BC-B2190D8C8BC8.jpeg7F2F7CC4-DEA7-46A6-9FA8-FDC52EED1EE6.jpegDC43645A-283C-46B3-ACEE-B7FE1D2A04F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok even if I wasn’t the one that was asked. Pictures. Ask and you shall receive. I didn’t order this one because I am out of space. Poor Hoth Luke is peeking behind my Star Tours collection. I have 11 now and they are being displayed at the top of my 3.75” cabinets. I don’t collect the 6” line I only have acquired those that I have jumbos.
View attachment 370674View attachment 370675View attachment 370676View attachment 370677
Oh man those are awesome. If I had room I would be definitely getting those. I have one, red snag he's pretty awesome.

Reaction score
so the site was not showing the price for me. i'm not a member but i'm at least curious how much this would be if i could get someone to snag me one

Reaction score
I think Lobot would be a cool Jumbo. I like when they do jumbo characters that never had a 12" scale figure done before, in any series and from any company. Like Ugnaught, 2-1B, and Yak Face.

Reaction score
Ok even if I wasn’t the one that was asked. Pictures. Ask and you shall receive. I didn’t order this one because I am out of space. Poor Hoth Luke is peeking behind my Star Tours collection. I have 11 now and they are being displayed at the top of my 3.75” cabinets. I don’t collect the 6” line I only have acquired those that I have jumbos for
View attachment 370674View attachment 370675View attachment 370676View attachment 370677
love them!!!!! If you order that Fett, I have room for him!!!!

Reaction score
Sad to see Jeremy Bulloch go. I met him in 1996, along with David Prowse, Peter Mayhew, Kenny Baker, and Warwick Davis. 4 out of the 5 gone now. He was really cool, super personable and nice. Crazy to think back then it was $5 for an autograph and you could just get a free pic at the table. Times have changed.

Dax

Reaction score
There used to be a thread on the production numbers that was relatively accurate at the time but I don't recall seeing it for a while.

OK, tracked it down: Jumbo Production Numbers