Boba Fett (Prototype) Jumbo Figure - 2020 Holiday Gift Exclusive

Reaction score
Boba Fett Prototype Holiday Exclusive.
Available tomorrow for Premier Guild Members
890BD3C1-8120-4E82-856A-EC81352598ED.jpeg

Reaction score
The holiday tradition is back! Our newest Premier Guild-exclusive holiday collectible is the all-white Boba Fett Prototype Jumbo Action Figure! This web exclusive includes a working rocket-launcher mechanism on his back and a cloth replica of the beach towel cape featured in the 1978 screen test of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back™. He comes packaged on a retro-style card in resealable collector packaging.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post a picture later since I think it's an exclusive look for PGM only.

Reaction score
Yeah, happy for those that enjoy this. Not in my wheelhouse.

I know that I've brought this up in other threads over the years, but I really think GG misses an opportunity by not exploring the Lucasfilm holiday cards. A Santa Yoda mini bust would just print money.

Reaction score
Happy for people collecting Jumbo's BUT, how is this a Holiday offer? The Holiday name implies a collectible sporting the colors of the Season, having some sort of ornament related to it, or being a character from the Holiday Special. This is just a white Fett with a beach towel from 1978. Not sure if I'm missing something here, but I fail to see the connection to what this traditional offer has been about since 2004. Again, happy for Jumbo collectors but another pass for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Even making it Boba Fett doesn't interest me, easy pass. Selfishly I'm a disappointed it's not a mini bust but happy for those that collect jumbos.

Reaction score
I love the jumbos and was disappointed that we'd had no holiday item this year so this is a nice surprise for me, definitely picking it up!

The other cool thing, reading between the lines, is that they had to get this in under the wire for this year's holiday so maybe this bodes well for a 2021 holiday item being under development.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm guessing their plan was to have this as a Celebration exclusive, but it was delayed (and ended up not mattering after the Celebration was postponed). Perfectly fits in with the 40th Anniversary of Empire.

Reaction score
If anyone who is a PGM that is willing to pick this up for me, I would be happy to compensate you for your time plus shipping to me. I didn't renew my membership this year so, I can't order this. I've been able to get every single Star Wars Jumbo that they have put out so I don't want to miss out on this one. If anyone can help, I would be much appreciative.

Reaction score
If anyone who is a PGM that is willing to pick this up for me, I would be happy to compensate you for your time plus shipping to me. I didn't renew my membership this year so, I can't order this. I've been able to get every single Star Wars Jumbo that they have put out so I don't want to miss out on this one. If anyone can help, I would be much appreciative.
Ditto for me too. If anyone is interested in getting one for me, I'll compensate you for your time too.

Reaction score
Happy for people collecting Jumbo's BUT, how is this a Holiday offer? The Holiday name implies a collectible sporting the colors of the Season, having some sort of ornament related to it, or being a character from the Holiday Special. This is just a white Fett with a beach towel from 1978. Not sure if I'm missing something here, but I fail to see the connection to what this traditional offer has been about since 2004. Again, happy for Jumbo collectors but another pass for me.
Really? The beach towel cape implies that it was used at the beach. And what is the beach made out of? Sand. And who hates Sand? Anakin Skywalker. The reason he hates Sand was because he was a slave on Tattooine. If we break down the word "Tattooine", we get the name "Tattoo", famously portrayed by Hervé Jean-Pierre Villechaize on "Fantasy Island". Villechaize was a Little Person, and do you know who else are Little People? Elves. Elves work at the North Pole for Santa Claus, the Father of Christmas. Pretty obvious connection when you think about it.

Reaction score
If anyone is PGM and isn't interested PM me! I'll make it worth it!

Reaction score
Just got my order confirmation for this Boba Fett, I'd like to see them do one next year for Boba Fett from THE MANDALORIAN !!!!

Reaction score
You need to pay for the free shipping option as a PGM, then it will pop up for the products that it applies to.

I think the free shipping option for the year is $40.
Oh, thanks for saving me the phone call. I joined the guild this year for the first time in 5 years for the Lando Jumbo, and thought you got free shipping with the guild membership.

Reaction score
Ok, so this isn't my forte but it caught my eye. I went to GG's site... apparently I have to buy a membership to a club buy the figure? Are preorders going to open to the rank and file plebeians like myself at some point?

Reaction score
Really? The beach towel cape implies that it was used at the beach. And what is the beach made out of? Sand. And who hates Sand? Anakin Skywalker. The reason he hates Sand was because he was a slave on Tattooine. If we break down the word "Tattooine", we get the name "Tattoo", famously portrayed by Hervé Jean-Pierre Villechaize on "Fantasy Island". Villechaize was a Little Person, and do you know who else are Little People? Elves. Elves work at the North Pole for Santa Claus, the Father of Christmas. Pretty obvious connection when you think about it.
How silly of me not to have seen the connection to the Holidays there. I so much appreciate the explanation. Thank you for helping me see the light in such eloquent and wise way. I'm ashamed of myself for not having noticed it all before. :cool:

Reaction score
Where are you guys finding the link for this? The one in the email isnt working and he doesn't come up in the search?

Reaction score
Oh, thanks for saving me the phone call. I joined the guild this year for the first time in 5 years for the Lando Jumbo, and thought you got free shipping with the guild membership.
No problem, I made the same mistake earlier this year when I reupped for The Armorer lol. Little ridiculous that you need to purchase it imo.

Ok, so this isn't my forte but it caught my eye. I went to GG's site... apparently I have to buy a membership to a club buy the figure? Are preorders going to open to the rank and file plebeians like myself at some point?
The holiday gifts are usually reserved for the PGM, Premier Guild Members, they get exclusive products, first dibs at exclusives for other shows (Cons, Celebration etc) and discounts. If you want this, you'll have to purchase a PGM membership unfortunately.

Reaction score
You will be able to buy it Sunday. It will open up to non-members.

Reaction score
Not too sure this will open up to non members.

" Fire away with our newest PG Holiday Exclusive! The Boba Fett™ Prototype Jumbo Action Figure is available to pre-order for ALL #PremierGuild Members 9amPST-12pmEST! "

I also don't remember the previous holiday exclusives going to non members, not too sure though.

Reaction score
How silly of me not to have seen the connection to the Holidays there. I so much appreciate the explanation. Thank you for helping me see the light in such eloquent and wise way. I'm ashamed of myself for not having noticed it all before. :cool:
No problem, glad I could clear it up for you

Reaction score
Not too sure this will open up to non members.

" Fire away with our newest PG Holiday Exclusive! The Boba Fett™ Prototype Jumbo Action Figure is available to pre-order for ALL #PremierGuild Members 9amPST-12pmEST! "

I also don't remember the previous holiday exclusives going to non members, not too sure though.
I think it had detailed release schedule on the product page till it went live at 12Eastern.

Reaction score
Also interesting from the ordering page is Estimated Arrival; December 2020. Those sneaky GG devils have been holding out on us!

Reaction score
No problem, I made the same mistake earlier this year when I reupped for The Armorer lol. Little ridiculous that you need to purchase it imo.

The holiday gifts are usually reserved for the PGM, Premier Guild Members, they get exclusive products, first dibs at exclusives for other shows (Cons, Celebration etc) and discounts. If you want this, you'll have to purchase a PGM membership unfortunately.
Sometimes the fist dibs doesn’t work. I remember going to Celebration 5 back in 2010. I was in line for the 2 figures they had at the time,Boba Fett and the Stormtrooper. Both sold out fast and I didn’t get one. Though when I got back home they were available on GG site to everyone and got my order in on both. I sold them off later on because I wanted them on the SW card back.

Reaction score
Sometimes the fist dibs doesn’t work. I remember going to Celebration 5 back in 2010. I was in line for the 2 figures they had at the time,Boba Fett and the Stormtrooper. Both sold out fast and I didn’t get one. Though when I got back home they were available on GG site to everyone and got my order in on both. I sold them off later on because I wanted them on the SW card back.
Yeah, I know most exclusives are available to the general public after the first few days (how I've snagged a few), but I'm not sure about the holiday busts.

Never purchased the holiday ones so I'm not too sure, could be wrong. I hope it does, Fett is always a popular character.

I think it had detailed release schedule on the product page till it went live at 12Eastern.
I hope so, I helped out another scummer here though, just in case that doesn't happen.