Black Krrsantan (Marvel Star Wars Comic Appearance)

Reaction score
You'd think at the very least they'd have supplied a correct weapon.
(For the record I completely agree with all the criticism...just saying you'd think they'd see it coming and sculpt the right gun).
Hope this isn't foreshadowing to Big H calling quits on the line.

Reaction score
Oh because the trooper sparkles? 😆

giphy.gif

Reaction score
Just thought of this 🤔🤔

IMO the armor looks like its meant to fit better on a bulkier wookie figure. Maybe they actually have a BOBF figure in the pipes already, but wanted to bring him out now, due the character being hot due the show. So they quickly slapped the armor on the current figure in hope to get some bucks, just to come up with a more accuarate BOBF version sometime later this year

Reaction score
Just thought of this 🤔🤔

IMO the armor looks like its meant to fit better on a bulkier wookie figure. Maybe they actually have a BOBF figure in the pipes already, but wanted to bring him out now, due the character being hot due the show. So they quickly slapped the armor on the current figure in hope to get some bucks, just to come up with a more accuarate BOBF version sometime later this year

I think you are right. It does look like Grrsatan's little brother trying out his big brother's outfit.
Hopefully that means that when they actually get around to releasing the real one, a Tarfful is not far away.
Look at the images of him (the movie version) - many similarities!

Reaction score
First review I’ve seen. Gotta say his armor looks even more plastic-y and cheap that the initial pics imo

Quote from the review:

"All right guys so here he is out of the packaging looking pretty cool, I do like this figure a lot already, ehm loving his look. So the facesculpt is pretty decent, ehm, comic book accurate kind of - he's a little bit on the skinny side, which upsets me a little bit"

I find that quite hilarious in a Sheldon Cooper kind of way.

Reaction score
Quote from the review:

"All right guys so here he is out of the packaging looking pretty cool, I do like this figure a lot already, ehm loving his look. So the facesculpt is pretty decent, ehm, comic book accurate kind of - he's a little bit on the skinny side, which upsets me a little bit"

I find that quite hilarious in a Sheldon Cooper kind of way.
Lol yeah I didn’t watch the whole thing but from what I saw he got increasingly more negative as the review went on.

Reaction score
Saw him at TRU today. This head sculpt looks nice but is too skinny. Honestly, when he is squished into the box, he looks quite good, but knowing it's a Chewie body, I know it would be disappointing if I got it. His harness lacks paint detail and his weapon is wrong unless he used a bow caster in the comics.

Reaction score
He arrived. He's... not terrible. The harness doesn't float around like I expected, but it needs some paint. The head sculpt isn't bad. Hasbro should have given him the leg holster with pistol, and the big rifle he's holding in the artwork.

Overall...Eh.

20220805_143605.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah, he's not quite as bad as I was expecting. Once he's posed up and among other figures, it gets the idea across anyway. All the same, I really hope they do the BoBF version way

Reaction score
Spotted him at Fye this morning. Eh, not my thing.

Attachments

• 4E1F69C4-1EE7-4D4D-A811-1451C10E947F.jpeg
    4E1F69C4-1EE7-4D4D-A811-1451C10E947F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 8CA30243-5FD8-4D4C-A97C-6C34C3A13363.jpeg
    8CA30243-5FD8-4D4C-A97C-6C34C3A13363.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7