Ben's Star Wars room

Reaction score
Just added the GG Biggs bust to the collection. I think my pilots section is now complete.

full

Reaction score
The sculpt appears to have a better likeness than poor Dooku 2 and Bespin Luke. I think that as long as they don't mess up the skin tone, you should end up with a decent looking Cassian/Diego. Best of luck!

Reaction score
The sculpt appears to have a better likeness than poor Dooku 2 and Bespin Luke. I think that as long as they don't mess up the skin tone, you should end up with a decent looking Cassian/Diego. Best of luck!
Agree. The Dooku 2 bust never had a chance of turning out well as even the prototype looked bad. With Cassian, the proto looks quite nice so there's hope. :)

Reaction score
I had a boring, black backpack that I wanted to snazz up a bit so I found a couple of cool items on Etsy: a Yavin 4 Natl Park rubber patch and a wood etched Falcon keychain. The R2 pin I got years ago from the Hallmark booth at Celebration.

full

full

Reaction score
I like it! The Yavin patch is pretty cool, and looks great on your backpack. You've just given me an idea to get a backpack and add Star Wars patches to it for the next Celebration here in Florida. Gee! I can't believe it has been over five years since the last one here, and since you, my wife and I had dinner at Miller's Ale House in Orlando. (y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like it! The Yavin patch is pretty cool, and looks great on your backpack. You've just given me an idea to get a backpack and add Star Wars patches to it for the next Celebration here in Florida. Gee! I can't believe it has been over five years since the last one here, and since you, my wife and I had dinner at Miller's Ale House in Orlando. (y)
Thanks!
Sounds like a plan...there are tons of cool SW patches on Etsy. I also found a couple of Buffy gifts for Joanna.
Looking forward to the next Orlando SW Celebration, whenever that might be. It'll be good to see you and catch up!