Beek's Basement

Reaction score
WTF?! I ol Beek has quit GG? I leave for a moment and people get delusions and grandures. I left GG as well except for a few statues, but thought Beek would.

Reaction score
Absolutely love it, buddy. Beautiful transformation you went through. I hope to do something similar in the future, but not any time soon. This is definitely one of my favorite collections out there.

Reaction score
Looks awesome! So you decided to re-purchase some GG items back? Huh? haha

I love the Luke shelf, why did you choose the He-Man pose of the T-16 though?

Reaction score
Glad to see some folks dropping by...

I have lots more to show, but was holding off on a frame job to be completed, ohh and the efx Vader helmet.

A couple pieces did find their way back, but I did have some extra pieces that were opened as well. You'll see more soon.

SOU - that Luke went better with the Alderaan print, and MR Training Remote. :)

I am creating quite the '77 SW mini museum!

Reaction score
Absolutely love it, buddy. Beautiful transformation you went through. I hope to do something similar in the future, but not any time soon. This is definitely one of my favorite collections out there.

Thanks so much friend. Always enjoy you stopping by.... hope things are going well for you and the Mrs.

Reaction score
You know Beek this thread should be Homage to Star Wars episode 4.:)

Reaction score
Very nice collection, love the blasters display..., cabinet/shelve unit looks good too, makes the guns stand out well. :)

Reaction score
Hello friends...

Added a shot of my MR Sabers...and a newly framed one sheet Star Wars poster.

Reaction score
The MR Obi-Wan ANH is one of their coolest sabers. The weathering is amazing. Looks great paired w/ that Vanderstelt canvas!

Reaction score
I really love that Vanderstellt C3 print.

So did you buy back a bunch of GG stuff or just decide to keep yours?

Reaction score
Nice Sandtrooper collection & display..., I also like the Obi-Wan painting with the dead Stormtrooper, where did you get that & who painted it (do you know), it's superb?!? :)

Reaction score
Nice Sandtrooper collection & display..., I also like the Obi-Wan painting with the dead Stormtrooper, where did you get that & who painted it (do you know), it's superb?!? :)

Thank you!

That canvas is by amazing Jerry Vanderstelt. Paper version is still available at ACME.

Reaction score
Thanks for the information..., looked the website up & there's alot of interesting paintings on there, never knew the website existed SO thankyou for that. :)

Reaction score
WHERE'S THE BLUE!!!??? ;)

beef.jpg