Battle Droid - Gaming Greats (RC) - #GG??

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Battle Droid (Gaming Greats) from Republic Commando. Comes with E-5 blaster rifle. Utilizes Plastic-Free Packaging.

Gamestop-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.

On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $27.99. Available for pre-order on Thursday, September 15th at 11am ET as part of Gamestop's Collector Fest.

Press Release

Battle droids are no match for clone troopers or Jedi, but they weren’t designed to be smart—they were designed to overwhelm Republic civilians through sheer numbers, something they do very effectively. STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch scale BATTLE DROID figure, inspired by the droid’s appearance in the STAR WARS: REPUBLIC COMMANDO video game. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation, in their collection. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with a unique weathered look and blaster accessory.

Press Images

Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Battle-Droid-RC-Gaming-Greats-Loose-4.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Box art doesn't really seem representative of the figure🤔 does look like a decent repaint though

Reaction score
The Republic Commando Battle Droids always had this eerie aura to them that isn't present with its normal design.

Not sure if I'll go out of my way to pick one up... but if I see it on the shelf I certainly will.

Reaction score
The Republic Commando Battle Droids always had this eerie aura to them that isn't present with its normal design.

Not sure if I'll go out of my way to pick one up... but if I see it on the shelf I certainly will.
Yeah it doesn’t capture the zombie likeness that well imo. It looks more like an albino battle droid with some color splashed on it. Hard pass for me but cool for those who are into it. I might start buying Hasbro battle droids again if they included a stand that actually allowed them to be upright for more than half a second

Reaction score
Yup, thought about this and the other GG(?) they announced recently, then rememebered I took them out of my display a while back as they're just too flimsy. Useful as debris in a diorama only.

Reaction score
It's up.

I was able to use my $5 monthly coupon on my pre-order, so give it a shot if you still have yours.