ARC Trooper Jesse - #250

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have announced that we’ll be seeing ARC Trooper Jesse in the vintage collection.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing this figure?

Picture of the character for reference:

Attachments

• 3E908F67-C7F4-4C56-95ED-E3864E3CE203.jpeg
    3E908F67-C7F4-4C56-95ED-E3864E3CE203.jpeg
    498.6 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
I really thought that this was the one that was not going to end up on a single TVC card. Glad I was wrong.

Reaction score
Yeah, if he's not $25 by the time he's finally listed I'll get him. Can always use more ARC Troopers with unique decos.

Then again I'm still waiting on Blitz and Havok, as well as Dogma and Pong Krell to go with. Also would mind Waxer and Boil w/Numa.

Reaction score
Yep def getting this one. I knew not going crazy trying to get the 3 pack would work out.

Reaction score
And then there were three!

I haven’t ever seen the other two in a store, and they sold out immediately online as well. But I’ll hold out hope for a chance to get this guy somehow. They are FANTASTIC figures.

Reaction score
And then there were three!

I haven’t ever seen the other two in a store, and they sold out immediately online as well. But I’ll hold out hope for a chance to get this guy somehow. They are FANTASTIC figures.
Both of those Clones still show up periodically for retail price shipped and sold by Amazon. The most recent one was up an Amazon for $13.99 earlier this week.

Reaction score
I hope we’ll get plenty of notice if there’s a restock for Fives. I definitely missed out on the three pack and on Fives’ first solo release. But I have Echo and I’m hoping to get Jesse as well.

Reaction score
Was a real shame we didn’t Aphra’s kill droids from the 3 pack. I wasn’t surprised we would get all 3 of the Clones from the SDCC set to be honest.
True, would have been nice but I understand why they weren't. Aphra's a very niche character to begin but she is the main character so I imagine they wanted "everyone" to have access to the figure, especially considering she was kind of meant to be a new generation's Han, I mean can you imagine if the only way to get Bastilla Shan or Mara Jade was via Pulse? It would leave a lot of Fans out of the loop, although it's not exactly like you can simply walk into a store and buy them anyways, like Kids generally do. I think it would have rubbed a few fans the wrong way if you couldn't have gotten Aphra as a single at retail. especially those overseas who do not have access.

I don't really feel her Droids have a large enough audiences to put into the basic line, and TBH I wouldn't want them taking up what precious few slots we have away from more needed characters. Maybe stick them in the new $20-26 DLX boxes?

I've seen Echo frequently, but Fives has been MIA for awhile. I know there's supposed to be a restock of him at some point.
Echo certainly seems more plentiful than Fives, perhaps because of the sinking which resulted in second shipments of that wave being canceled. I still have him and Hondo on pre-order at DS with a couple other things but I'm beginning to think it's going to wind up a no go. I don't think it's that they made more of Echo than Fives.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Echo certainly seems more plentiful than Fives, perhaps because of the sinking which resulted in second shipments of that wave being canceled. I still have him and Hondo on pre-order at DS with a couple other things but I'm beginning to think it's going to wind up a no go. I don't think it's that they made more of Echo than Fives.
Well, Echo is from Wave 7 that is still shipping, whereas Fives was from Wave 2 that has likely sold through the initial allocation. That alone would result in a shortage of Fives. I also don't think Hasbro would have made fewer of the Fives wave. It wouldn't surprise me if they're either stuck in a warehouse somewhere, or there was a supply chain/production issue. AFAIK, it was only speculation that the sunk ship resulted in a loss of product - it was never confirmed.

I also still have those two (Fives & Hondo) on pre-order with BBTS and when I spoke to them last month they were still anticipating receiving new stock. I'm fairly confident they'll arrive eventually, with DS I'd be more concerned.

Reaction score
Repost from General Discussion.

ARC Trooper Jesse from The Clone Wars. Comes with two DC-17 hand blasters, DC-15A blaster carbine, and DC-15A blaster rifle. Code-name is "Flagstaff". Re-release from the ARC Trooper 3-pack.

Available for pre-order April 7th at 1pm ET. On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $14.99.

Press Release

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH scale classic figures and vehicles feature original vintage-inspired packaging and Kenner branding. This STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH ARC TROOPER JESSE figure is inspired by the character in the STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS. Jesse is a hard-fighting patriot who proudly wears the cog-shaped symbol of the Galactic Republic on his helmet and has a large tattoo that covers his face. Highly poseable with realistic detail, this 3.75-inch-scale figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes figure and 5 accessories.

Press Images

VC-ARC-Trooper-Jesse-TCW-Carded-Resized.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Jesse-TCW-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
VC-ARC-Trooper-Jesse-TCW-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Jesse-TCW-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
VC-ARC-Trooper-Jesse-TCW-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-ARC-Trooper-Jesse-TCW-Carded.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Jesse-TCW-Loose-1.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Jesse-TCW-Loose-2.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Jesse-TCW-Loose-3.jpg

VC-ARC-Trooper-Jesse-TCW-Loose-4.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
🎼 Jesse is a friend. Yeah I know, he's been a good friend of mine. But lately something's changed, it ain't hard to define. Jesse's got himself a girl and I want to make her mine.

Seriously though, I may skip this one as I already have the one from the three pack.

Reaction score
Will be nice to finally ad him to the Squad so that we can move on to other things, and maybe since Hasbro like reuse we'll actually get Commander Blitz someday!

Reaction score
Supposedly a "major retailers" release. Thay will likely fill up the few remaining spots from 2023 first wave.

Reaction score
ARC Trooper Jesse from The Clone Wars.

Available for pre-order April 7th at 1pm ET. On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $14.99.

Press Release

TBD.

Press Images

View attachment 418507

HD Images

Spoiler:  

This is my first Vintage Collection shoot since joining Hasbro full time. Ironically the Arc Trooper 3 pack was my first shoot as an Influencer prior to this lol.

Reaction score
so..is jesse the mia #188? it would make since echo backtracked to p/u mia #176. interesting his cardback was not shown i guess i missed etain's post....cool card image but still passing

EZ pass 4 me

Last edited:
Reaction score
is this next batch pulse exclusives, or are they gonna be avail @ etail ?
the only pulse excl revealed today is the DT 4pk. lando and shae...fan channel, the 3 CW troopers... retail, part of figrin dan/din(tank driver) wave

Reaction score
This is my first Vintage Collection shoot since joining Hasbro full time. Ironically the Arc Trooper 3 pack was my first shoot as an Influencer prior to this lol.

When the figures were being revealed, I could tell instantly that you likely were not involved in this shot :ROFLMAO:.
STAR-WARS-THE-VINTAGE-COLLECTION-3.75-INCH-MANDALORIAN-SUPER-COMMANDO-CAPTAIN-Figure-2-1024x1024.jpg

Reaction score
Which is unfortunate that Shae will cost an extra $6.99 on top of the bloated $14.99 MSRP for a ten year old sculpt.
only if you buy at pulse, and being a GG, i expect 15.99 like wv2 GG Lambent ARC trooper or 16.99 And this is why I'm contemplating on waiting until Heavy Infantry Stormtrooper and TFU Stormtrooper Commander GG figs are revealed to order Shea w/ them at GG for free shipping🤪.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No kidding? You're doing photos for Hasbro officially now? That's awesome!

Yup! I moved to Rhode Island from NY for this job in January. This has been my goal since I started this hobby. Every day I walk into the building I'm humbled and blown away that I'm living my dream. I've had some black series reveals, big gi joe reveals and power rangers stuff go live so far. Today was my first for VC.

When the figures were being revealed, I could tell instantly that you likely were not involved in this shot :ROFLMAO:.
STAR-WARS-THE-VINTAGE-COLLECTION-3.75-INCH-MANDALORIAN-SUPER-COMMANDO-CAPTAIN-Figure-2-1024x1024.jpg

LOL every photographer here has their strengths and weaknesses.

Reaction score
Yeah considering the they gave Shae a new head you'd think they could fix a minor detail like that, it's not like there's a shortage of phase 3 helmet sculpts. I'm guessing the basic helmet isn't in the same factory as the ARC Trooper body. lol

Reaction score
Would've been a good opportunity to fix that from the 3 pack, but I'm not surprised.

Neither am I, I'm barely in the Hasblow game as it is but like to pick up figures here and there.

You'd think they put in the effort to at least give him the right helmet, these Phase 1.5 helmet were only used for a few episodes.

Reaction score
It’s actually not that hard of a mod to do. Just need an Xacto knife and some blue paint.

I probably wound up cutting too much of the fin off though:

7067108F-E80B-470C-B988-97CDFD79C8B7.jpeg

Reaction score
Pre-Order Links

Best Buy
Gamestop

Last edited: