Andor (TV Show) - Wishlist Thread

GNT

Reaction score
A trailer for the new Andor TV show has been released, is there anything from the trailer or early pics that you’d like to see made in the 6” line?

Reaction score
FTtE9aaXsAwu2Sb

FTtF3AdXEAUYpi8

Clearly Andor and Mothma

Love the set up of a parallel narrative Andor "guerrilla" in the making, surviving up against the ever encroaching Empire.
And on the other side, Mon Mothma a diplomat trying to survive against her version of the same, and whose life is no less at risk.
Eventually these two very different narratives will collide as allies. Very intriguing approach.

Looks like they will both have several looks, not sure which will be the main?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Andor and Mothma
;;;Looks like they will both have several looks, not sure which will be the main?
Probably what they wore for the VF photo shoot will be their main figures.
6gj9dp.jpg

The question is who the remaining three figures could be. There's just a ton of possibilities based on the trailer, leaks, & reports.
"four figures from Andor, ..."
View attachment 424803
- Andor
- Mothma
- Likely Stellan Skarsgård's Rebel Leader character
FTtGbW_WUAAj_kv

-And whoever the main bad guy is?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Faye Marsay does really have that Felicity Jones vibe in that screenshot 😊👍🏻🤩
Can't await what her character is up to 😊😊

Just hope we don't get a Cassian overload with every possible outfit he wears like with the recent Kenobises 🤪🤪

Last edited:
Reaction score
For an upcoming series, how close do the Lego sets usually parallel or predict the first wave Hasbro figures?

6lvewj.jpg

6lvfwb.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
i assumed Skarsgård might play Imperial, yet is actually a lead Rebel Luthen Rael, and is most likely getting a figure.
"My colleagues and I have conferred and there is a problem with the Imps right now that took us more than two years to prove. So let this be said: the gauntlet has been thrown down, but the Rebellion have answered, and answered with vigor."

Reaction score
6okgza.gif

6oki7y.gif

Also calling it now, Skarsgård (Luthen Rael and his ship) looks like the most outstanding new character(s) about to run away with this series.

I anticipate his figure and hopefully his new ship for 3.75".

Last edited:
Reaction score
6okgza.gif

6oki7y.gif

Also calling it now, Skarsgård (Luthen Rael and his ship) looks like the most outstanding new character(s) about to run away with this series.

I anticipate his figure and hopefully his new ship for 3.75".

It's definitely a cool ship but I think vehicles are going to be Haslabs going forward. When I look at the shelves I don't see any space for a decent sized vehicle. Retail's all committed to their algorithms that say "put up a special section for 2 weeks and then clearance everything that doesn't fit in the 2 foot section on regular shelves". People figure this out and just wait, retail doesn't make their projections and thus order less, and then Hasbro/Mattel put less money into vehicles.

Reaction score
"My colleagues and I have conferred and there is a problem with the Imps right now that took us more than two years to prove. So let this be said: the gauntlet has been thrown down, but the Rebellion have answered, and answered with vigor."
Hey, you can't graffiti here!!!! ;):p:ROFLMAO: Now I can't help but wonder if Luthen's character will turn out to be a mathematical d***.