Ahsoka Tano Credit Collection

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Ahsoka Tano (Credit Collection). Code-name is "September". This is from the 3rd wave of CC figures from The Mandalorian. Darker tones. Skin color unchanged. Comes with dual lightsabers w/ removeable blades and triangular Republic credit w/ front and back design.

Target-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in the U.S.

On shelf Fall 2022. MSRP is $27.99. Available for pre-order on Tuesday, July 26th at 1pm ET HERE.

Press Release

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6- inch AHSOKA TANO figure, inspired by the character in the STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN series. Ahsoka Tano, a Togruta female, was the Padawan learner to Anakin Skywalker and a hero of the Clone Wars. Alongside Anakin, she grew from headstrong student into a mature leader. But her destiny laid along a different path than the Jedi. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation, in their collection. This distinctive collection features premium deco applications inspired by the end credit images from THE MANDALORIAN, plus a collectible New Republic credit accessory. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with 2 detachable entertainment-inspired accessories including 2 Lightsabers.

Press Images

Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Carded-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-6-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-7-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-6.jpg

Black-Series-Ahsoka-Tano-Credit-Collection-Loose-7.jpg

Ahsoka Tano (Credit Collection) Pre-Order Link

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good, they can hang on the pegs at Gamestop too.

Reaction score
Don't own the original TBS 6" release and definitely like the blue highlights they've added to the robes, as well as the purple hightlights on the shin armor. The cool concept art used for the cardback seals the deal.

Reaction score
I think this is easily the best looking of the newest cc figs. The colors blend nicely and it’s not obnoxious looking. With the blades posed like the card art it looks pretty cool. Not needed for my collection but happy for others who haven’t grabbed the original

Reaction score
Ugh...I want to keep collecting these, but I just don't have the room for 6".

Reaction score
Amazing that this is still available. I never thought it would last an hour, never mind this long!