2019: What the year will bring us from Gentle Giant

Reaction score
Hopefully they’ll be all new choices if they run the poll again, don’t want to see that comic character back for starters though, can’t even remember who she was but just recall feeling no one would’ve asked for her in any great numbers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Personally, going by what's of interest to me, I'd like to see Ephant Mon, Squid head, Ponda Baba with Dr. Evazan, any other Cantina alien, Jedi Luke (with an actual good likeness, please) and Dexter Jettster from the PT.

* The comic character was Dr. Aphra . But I thought you liked it? :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Personally, going by what's of interest to me, I'd like to see Ephant Mon, Squid head, Ponda Baba with Dr. Evazan, any other Cantina alien, Jedi Luke (with an actual good likeness, please) and Dexter Jettster from the PT.

* The comic character was Dr. Aphra . But I thought you liked it? :)

Definitely didn’t like the comic character selection, still wondering just how that made it into the list as I can’t imagine anyone asking for it? :)

Reaction score
That makes sense but I’m thinking if the new Star Wars movie characters aren’t selling that it’s a sign the newer movies aren’t really what people are looking to collect yet, I’d have made the original trilogy characters first in their older form & then introduced the new ones as support pieces rather than just putting new ones out like they have & then still not selling out even after several sales..., they are all nice pieces & worth owning but if the passion for them isn’t there then it hurts us as collectors because less profits means we don’t get so much new mini-busts wise (potentially). :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
For as long as we are able to mantain our individuality and not be a cookie cutter society, some of us will like some things while others won't care for them, and vice versa. I don't care at all for the character either, but I certainly can't condemn those that do like it. I do think , however, she lacks the popularity of other characters that people have been asking to see made for a while. So, I would prefer to see those made first, rather than one being pushed upon us for whatever reason. JMHO.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kev and Julian, I agree with you both. You guys said it better than I could :).

PS) Please on Dexter Jettster!

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone is trying to log in to their account, well, you may not be able to. Just got off the phone w/GG and was told their site has issues which should get resolved today.

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us all know, Ben. I was actually going to update my cc info, so I'll try tonight instead.