2019: What the year will bring us from Gentle Giant

Reaction score
2019 promises to be an exciting year for Star Wars fans everywhere. Galaxy's Edge, the Star Wars themed area in Disney's Hollywood Studios (former MGM) here in Florida, and Disneyland in California will open to the public transporting visitors into 14 acres of Star Wars Universe with a life-size Millennium Falcon, X-Wing, AT-AT vehicles, a real Cantina (the first location in the parks to sell alcoholic drinks to the public), and much, much more. While the lines to see it all are expected to test our patience due to the immense number of fans visiting the parks, it is undeniable there is great expectation to be part of the excitement that experiencing Star wars in the physical world will encompass. Having cited Ralph McQuarrie's concept art for the Original Trilogy as the basis for the aesthetic look of these two lands, and being surrounded by exclusive music composed by John Williams for its attractions, all of us will immersed in an unforgettable journey to that Galaxy far, far away.

Meanwhile, on the small screen we'll get to watch Jon Favreau's Star Wars: The Mandalorian, the live-action TV series. The 10 episode first season will roughly cost $100 million (10 million an episode) and will take place after the fall of the Empire, seven years after Return of the Jedi, and before the emergence of the First Order, and basically will follow the adventures of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the Galaxy, away from the authority of the New Republic. I'm sure many of us are interested in watching this show in which some familiar characters such as C-3PO, Emperor Palpatine, Boba Fett and the recently confirmed IG-88 will appear. While a specific date for the premier of this next Star Wars adventure is not clear, Disney is planning to launch the show on their long-planned streaming platform, Disney+. That's not expected until late 2019, so most likely this won't come out until then or later, however, rumor has it could very well happen in 2019, unless they determine it might interfere with the release of ...

Star Wars Episode IX. This will be the third and final installment of the Star Wars sequel trilogy and the ninth and final installment of the Star Wars Skywalker saga, following The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi. This time around actor Billy D. Williams, Lando Calrissian himself will appear on the film, as well as the late Carrie Fisher, using previously unreleased footage shot for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.. The film is scheduled to hit theaters December 20, and I'm sure will be well received by fans of the sequel.

There will be also the return of Star Wars The Clone Wars new TV Series consisting of 12 episodes and said to be only available on the Disney streaming service, and Star Wars: Galaxy of Adventures the Animated Shorts, which I'm sure folks into the animated side of the Star Wars universe will enjoy.

All of this being said about a year so packed with Star Wars excitement...

- What lies ahead as far as collectibles for those of us gathering the product produced by Gentle Giant Studios?

We should keep in mind 2019 is yet another Star Wars Celebration year, thus there should be some announcements made as far as product exclusively available for this event as well as for the yearly celebrated San Diego Comic Convention.

- Will there be more mini busts and 1/6 scale statues besides what's already been announced, and if so, what films will they target?

With the sudden, unexpected departure of GG's latest presence in the forums (Daniel) we have been left in limbo not knowing what to expect next as far as product, nor when the product already pre ordered will be arriving. Hopefully a decision will be made soon enough to get us back into the loop of things by having a new GG representative here, and re-attaching a direct connection with the maker.

The following, which does not include toys, is what we know so far 2019 should bring us from Gentle Giant:

MINI BUSTS

- Princess Leia Hero of Yavin Mini Bust
- Amanaman Mini Bust
- Princess Leia Organa (Cloud City) Mini Bust
- Spacetrooper Mini Bust
- Range Trooper Mini Bust
- Ahsoka Tano Mini Bust
- Han Solo (SOLO)
- Chewbacca (SOLO)

COLLECTOR'S GALLERY

- Darth Maul Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue
- Dengar Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue
- Han Solo in Carbonite Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue
- Darth Vader (Dagobah) Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue

STATUES ( 1/6 SCALE)

- Praetorian Guard 1/6 statue
- Executioner Trooper 1/6 statue
- Rey 1/6 statue
- BB-8 1/6 statue

MAQUETTES:

- Droid Stack (The Star Wars Show) maquette

JUMBO FIGURES

- Bib Fortuna Jumbo Kenner
- Princess Leia (Cloud City) Jumbo Kenner

BOOKENDS

- Porg Bookends

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guess I haven't been following The Mandalorian news very closely. $10 million an episode?!? Wow. 7 years after ROTJ and Palpatine is showing up? Sith ghost or something? Are they getting Tony Daniels to do 3PO? I'll have to check this series out...somehow, since I don't plan on paying for another streaming service (already have Netflix).
Also, isn't Disney+ going to be doing a Cassian Andor series?

Reaction score
Guess I haven't been following The Mandalorian news very closely. $10 million an episode?!? Wow. 7 years after ROTJ and Palpatine is showing up? Sith ghost or something? Are they getting Tony Daniels to do 3PO? I'll have to check this series out...somehow, since I don't plan on paying for another streaming service (already have Netflix).
Also, isn't Disney+ going to be doing a Cassian Andor series?

Yeah. It will be a quite expensive show, somewhere in the realm of the cost of Game of Thrones on HBO. By the way, speaking of Game of Thrones, Chilean actor Jose Pascal known for playing the role of Oberyn Martell in the fourth season of GOT will play the Mandalorian. As far as Palpatine's appearance in the series, I really have no idea how he'll be presented, nor if Anthony Daniels will reprise the golden droid role once again. But those are the known characters that have surfaced so far as having a part. Also, Nick Nolte (48 Hours, etc, etc) and Carl Weathers ( Apollo Creed in Rocky movies) are said to play parts in the show, as well as Giancarlo Esposito (AKA Gus Fring: drug dealer and owner of Los Pollos Hermanos in Breaking Bad). The Cassian series was confirmed, but it is still in development, thus The Mandalorian will be the first live-action series on the tube. Like you I also have Netflix and I'm not looking to pay for yet another streaming service, although according to what I've read Disney+ could cost less than Netflix, but I'll have to see that to believe it.

qnpLoG.jpg

oFieZV.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Favreau's producing it, but I understand Thor Ragnarok Director is directing it...making me instantly not a fan. I want to believe this could be a decent new SW thing, as Favreau's Iron Man and IM2 were well done. Iron Man was to this day one of the if not the best Superhero movies ever made. And I enjoyed IM2 as a pure popcorn action flick. Knowing Gus and Apollo will be in it helps, both are fine actors. Palpatine and Fett ghosts or pre ROTJ flashbacks? Ehhh...maybe.

Not going to pay for anything Disney though ever, so will have to wait and see on this for sure. I will say the Clone Wars being given a proper finishing season is the thing I am most looking forward to, but again still not enough to make me want to get their service.

That all being said, I hope this means we are going to get some new Mandalorian busts. TV Live action or Clone Wars wise. I would hope the sales for Boba Fett Holiday and Ashoka shows GG there is a strong market for animated characters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also the 2 mini-busts from Solo, Han & Chewie..., should be released in the first quarter. :)

Reaction score
Taika Waititi is just one of a bunch of directors. And I thought Ragnarok was a lot of fun. I'm a lot more concerned about Dave Filoni directing episodes.

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-revealed

We are definitely on opposite ends of the spectrum here my friend. I love Filoni's directing, Ragnarok was the movie that made me stop watching Marvel. However, nice to hear there are multiple directors and not just one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Taika Waititi is just one of a bunch of directors. And I thought Ragnarok was a lot of fun. I'm a lot more concerned about Dave Filoni directing episodes.

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-revealed

Agreed with this 100% Dave Filoni is incredibly overrated and 95% of the animated Clone Wars and Rebels is trash. The only good character he made, Ashoka, who was given a perfect death in Rebels was "saved" by force time travel...ugh. People love that but force projection Luke is too much of a stretch? Yawn! Favreau is great and I trust him with Star Wars more than anyone at Lucas currently...

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried to like Clone Wars for two seasons (that's a fair trial period, right?) and there were a couple of good episodes here and there but the stories in general were too juvenile for my liking. Sorry if that offends anyone who enjoyed the series.

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried to like Clone Wars for two seasons (that's a fair trial period, right?) and there were a couple of good episodes here and there but the stories in general were too juvenile for my liking. Sorry if that offends anyone who enjoyed the series.
They get much better as the seasons go on.

Reaction score
Happy New Year, folks!

Also the 2 mini-busts from Solo, Han & Chewie..., should be released in the first quarter. :)

Thanks, Kev. I added those two to the list.

I'm enjoying the discussion about the directors and producers of the upcoming The Mandalorian. As I have made clear in many previous comments I do not follow the animated Clone Wars so I have no idea about its directorial take on the characters. I have, however, bought the DVDs for my son who likes the show, but my interest lies on actual people playing Star Wars characters whether on TV or the big screen. That being said, I have to suspend judgement about the guys you have mentioned having the reins of The Mandalorian. But again, I do enjoy reading a civilized discussion on the subject by folks like you, who can share an opinion without calling each other names for it. I think politicians have a lot of civility to learn from us here.

As far as the live TV series go, and without intentions to take any political sides, I'm mainly hoping political correctness gets put aside and we get to enjoy a true adventure show without rubbing off on people stuff we don't necessarily agree with or find to be a bit "shoved in". It seems to me much of that is on TV and movies these days, and the reason why I've stopped watching many shows. Without going into specifics, plots nowadays seem to start up without any politics involved and as a show progresses it goes right into them. So, give us something that the white, the black, the brown and the yellow, the left and the right, something that men and women, the straight and the gay can enjoy without saturating it with politics, united as Americas, as fans. Don't divide us with political agendas. I want to be entertained, not politicized. We have CNN and Fox News for that. Do you remember adventure novel writers such as Alexander Dumas, Jules Verne, Robert Louis Stevenson, etc, etc? Follow their example and offer something everyone can watch and feel good about, even 100 years from now. Directors, writers, producers, please let men act like men and women be women. We can all be bad a.s.s.e.s in movies and TV shows without taking it to an extreme. For instance, there's no way a 113 lbs woman could beat up twenty 250 lbs trained guys to make a "women power" point. And for the sake of gender attraction, please let's put aside any type of inclinations. It is 2019 and by now we've all accepted and understand not every person makes the same choices when it comes to intimate relationships, and the public does not need to be constantly reminded about the subject. Do not insult our intellect with so much repetition of it. And again, this is just my opinion as a TV viewer and movie goer, which could very well differ from others. Let's have a show all generations can enjoy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I personally am extremely excited for episode 9 (save the franchise JJ!) The Mandolorian, the final season of The Clone Wars, & to receive the Ahsoka mini bust

Reaction score
Agreed with this 100% Dave Filoni is incredibly overrated and 95% of the animated Clone Wars and Rebels is trash. The only good character he made, Ashoka, who was given a perfect death in Rebels was "saved" by force time travel...ugh. People love that but force projection Luke is too much of a stretch? Yawn! Favreau is great and I trust him with Star Wars more than anyone at Lucas currently...

This will be my last comment on the topic, but as was said above the Clone Wars gets MUCH better as the seasons go on. Seasons 3-5 are excellent, and started to adopt more of the expanded universe stories from the books and comics. Season 1 of Clone Wars was pretty bad. Season 2 is okay.

Lastly, I do agree however that (outside of season 2) Rebels was awful.

Per Julian's point, I also am holding judgement on the show (which is not something I will watch for some time as I have stated my reservations) and hope unlike the recent sequels, it does not delve into social issues that as he stated so well date the material very quickly. As we have seen, time is not kind to pieces that interject these themes.

Reaction score
* Getting things a little organized for record keeping. Release dates could obviously change as we all know many things are not out by the time they are expected to be. That said, this is what we know so far ...

~~~~~~~~~ 2019 Releases ~~~~~~~~~

MINI BUSTS

- Princess Leia Hero of Yavin Mini Bust (Expected release date is Q1, of 2019)

- Han Solo (SOLO) (Expected release date is Q1, of 2019)

- Chewbacca (SOLO) (Expected release date is Q1, of 2019)

- Amanaman Mini Bust (Expected release date is Q2, of 2019)

- Princess Leia Organa "Cloud City" Mini Bust (Expected release date is Q2, of 2019)

- Spacetrooper Mini Bust (Expected release date is Q2, of 2019)

- Ahsoka Tano Mini Bust (Expected release date is Q3, of 2019)

- Range Trooper Mini Bust (Expected release date NOT determined)

COLLECTOR'S GALLERY

- 4-LOM Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue (Expected release date is Q1, of 2019)

- Boba Fett Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue (Expected release date is Q1, of 2019)

- Darth Vader (Dagobah) Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue (Expected release date is Q1, of 2019)

- Dengar Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue (Expected release date is Q2 of 2019)

- Han Solo in Carbonite Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue (Expected release date is Q2 of 2019)

- Darth Maul Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue (Expected release date is Q2, of 2019)

STATUES ( 1/6 SCALE)

- K-2SO Statue (Possible release date is Q1, of 2019)

- Praetorian Guard 1/6 statue (Expected release date is Q3 of 2019)

- Executioner Trooper 1/6 statue (Expected release date is Q3 of 2019)

- Rey 1/6 statue ( ???? )

- BB-8 1/6 statue ( ???? )

MAQUETTES:

- Droid Stack "The Star Wars Show" maquette (Expected release date NOT determined)

JUMBO FIGURES

- Bib Fortuna Jumbo Kenner (Expected release date is Q2, of 2019)

- Princess Leia "Cloud City" Jumbo Kenner (Expected release date is Q2, of 2019)

BOOKENDS

- Darth Vader Stoneworks Faux Marble Bookends (Expected release date is Q1, of 2019)

- Stormtrooper Stoneworks Faux Marble Bookends (Expected release date is Q1, of 2019)

- Porg Bookend Set (Expected release date is Q2, of 2019)

MONUMENTS

R2-D2 Monument (Expected release date is Q1, of 2019)

MAYBES ( The ones that could possibly be offered)

- Celebration Chicago Mini Bust ( Nothing said. Release date would be April )

- Celebration Chicago Collector's Gallery 1/10 statue ( Nothing said. Release date would be April )

- Celebration Chicago 1/6 statue ( Nothing said. Release date would be April )

- Celebration Chicago Jumbo Figure ( Nothing said. Release date would be April )

- SDCC Ralph McQuarrie Mini Bust ( Expected to be released for the event July 18. Nothing confirmed)

- Holiday Mini Bust
( Nothing said. Release date would be Dec. )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, buddy. Time to finish up my coffee now, and head to work! Have a great day, folks.

Reaction score
Happy New Year guys... let’s not forget there’s the new Squidhead (Tessek) mini-bust of course..., well here’s hoping for him anyway. lol ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Palpatine and Boba Fett show up in a show 7 years after Jedi? :confused:

Yup. Apparently so; it's what's being rumored at this point so take it with a grain of salt.

Happy New Year guys... let’s not forget there’s the new Squidhead (Tessek) mini-bust of course..., well here’s hoping for him anyway. lol ;)

Happy New Year, Kev. As for Squidhead, I'm not losing hope despite there was a lot of smoke, but no fire about pushing for him to be made. If Gentle Giant want to continue on what seems to be a new path producing more of what collectors ask for, despite not having Daniel here anymore, they should read these forums and realize Squidhead will sell if they make him, as he was the OT mini bust choice most of the forum voted for. So here is hoping he'll see his Polystone incarnation this year! :)

V7oFHD.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for doing the artwork for us Julian, it definitely can’t go unseen as I make sure to post it on various social media sites, hopefully it’ll get a look in as a new mini-bust as I definitely prefer a people’s choice to some of the random characters or repeats that pop up from time to time..., I could happily buy dozens of original trilogy characters as yet unmade by GG though so I’m ever hopeful for them to surprise us too. :)

Reaction score
I know you've really tried. So, thank you as well for doing your part to try to get this made. They say it takes two to tango, but in this case I think we're going to need an army to tango this one to the assembly line. But, at least we can look back and say we gave it our best. :)

Let's see what this year brings besides what we already know will be released. Hopefully a nice surprise, as it was last year for those that wanted Amanaman made, will happen and this guy will get delivered to our collection. Hope should be the last thing to lose when wishing for something, so let's keep it alive, even if it might seem as wishful thinking. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
What I’d really like to see is a few characters made this year from the original trilogy, give us something to talk about & get enthusiastic about..., it did used to happen not so many years ago, if they pick the right characters then it’ll be profitable too. My main concern when looking at the new movie characters is they just didn’t have any fan base to warrant them getting priority, old Han, Luke & Leia should’ve been given the priority & maybe Chewie & the droids (not there’s much change for them), then go onto the new stuff once the money starts rolling in.

Reaction score
What I’d really like to see is a few characters made this year from the original trilogy, give us something to talk about & get enthusiastic about..., it did used to happen not so many years ago, if they pick the right characters then it’ll be profitable too. My main concern when looking at the new movie characters is they just didn’t have any fan base to warrant them getting priority, old Han, Luke & Leia should’ve been given the priority & maybe Chewie & the droids (not there’s much change for them), then go onto the new stuff once the money starts rolling in.

I see the same kev.

The times where there were high editions are over anyway. Even the so exclusive things for which I paid extra money are now offered cheaply on the open market (sometimes I paid 150,- € per PGM bust more, what annoys me as a GG customer already very much - so far too many Lobot and Bib busts have been produced). The new announcements are also completely past me. Clearly, these have their customers, but as far as I am concerned as a fan of OT ......:whistling:
Write it again and again, what about the dioramas? Probably too expensive to produce, but there is so much potential (just like the "right" choice of 1: 6 statues - I just say Cantina).
The question is whether it makes any sense at all with the PGM membership - even if they will release good pieces like Amanaman in the future only through the PGM membership, so I'm out now. The last year has clearly shown that I have more financial disadvantages with the PGM than on the secondary market.

Reaction score
I think it was because of our own polls/votes conducted here last year that a character such as Squidhead and others were made noticeable to GG as being wanted. Even former CS representative (Daniel) voted. It was as well through the effort of polls/choices/votes that Amanaman was iincluded in their pick a bust feature and as a result, Amanaman is being made. So, I see a poll taken seriously but GG and forum members as a way to get some characters noticed and produced. A poll could be rather beneficial, again, if taken seriously.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The times where there were high editions are over anyway. Even the so exclusive things for which I paid extra money are now offered cheaply on the open market (sometimes I paid 150,- € per PGM bust more, what annoys me as a GG customer already very much - so far too many Lobot and Bib busts have been produced). The new announcements are also completely past me. Clearly, these have their customers, but as far as I am concerned as a fan of OT ......:whistling:
Write it again and again, what about the dioramas? Probably too expensive to produce, but there is so much potential (just like the "right" choice of 1: 6 statues - I just say Cantina).
The question is whether it makes any sense at all with the PGM membership - even if they will release good pieces like Amanaman in the future only through the PGM membership, so I'm out now. The last year has clearly shown that I have more financial disadvantages with the PGM than on the secondary market.

Sven, I get what you are saying. It's a bit disheartening seeing some collectibles we paid a bunch for depreciating in value or being sold for less. While it hurts a bit, however, I'm glad I got them when I did, as it is the joy of collecting and the overall positive feeling of having them as part of my collection what's most important to me. Life has its ups and downs and collecting, like anything else in it, goes through that process. Personally, I try not to give that side of collecting too much thought, and just enjoy what I have. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose :(

Dioramas I'm sure they cost more to make these days. It seems to me with edition sizes becoming smaller, that GG is not willing to spend much on making a lot of expensive product, and being sort of conservative about edition numbers. The company is now owned by 3D Systems, and most likely they control the budget directed for the collectibles branch of the company AKA Gentle Giant. On the other hand, it could be as well their own choice on the type of product they want to produce, which quite often seems to miss the target (mini lunch boxes anyone?) Not sure if you read the active thread we had last year about voting for 1/6 Cantina statues and the response we got. So, if GG representatives read these forums and some of the social media chit-chat, I think they could figure out the 1/6 scale is preferred over their 1/10 statues, and Cantina patrons enjoy certain popularity among collectors.

As for the PGM, I think it works well if the "free" mini busts you get are part of what you collect. If so, it works in the sense you could get their "Gift" mini busts (say two) for $75.00 each (the cost of the membership), which is cheaper than the $120.00 we pay for just a regular one. My membership renewal this year will depend on what OT mini busts they offer. For me to pay $150.00 again for the Platinum tier will require at least two items from the movies I collect. Otherwise whatever exclusives they make outside of the PGM gifts, I'll get them from the secondary market.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Julian, I do not care if things are losing their value. I'm a passionate Star Wars collector, and I do not sell my stuff anyway (at least not the OT stuff :grin:). It annoys me that I have exclusive membership with 150, - $ have paid, but as a foreigner will be charged for 240,-$ at customs. That was very very annoying, and GG should also point out that it runs like that. Luckily in this case were both busts also sent (Lobot and Obi). So come to the 150, - $ value of goods again 80,-€ (because from the 240,-$ value and not 150,-$ ---- not 75,-$ a bust,rather 120,-$-----).It annoys me that really after such a short time you can buy Lobot, for example, here for 60, - € (and also the complete SDCC and other PGM stuff for less money - I'm glad, but only if I did not pay for the money half a year ago).

Would be desirable if the trend would go back to normal releases, because the whole PGM thing is cooked in my opinion way too hot!

Maybe I'm hanging too much in the good old days :\:rolleyes::grin:. Now back to the actual thread!!!

Reaction score
Hi Julian, I do not care if things are losing their value. I'm a passionate Star Wars collector, and I do not sell my stuff anyway (at least not the OT stuff :grin:). It annoys me that I have exclusive membership with 150, - $ have paid, but as a foreigner will be charged for 240,-$ at customs. That was very very annoying, and GG should also point out that it runs like that. Luckily in this case were both busts also sent (Lobot and Obi). So come to the 150, - $ value of goods again 80,-€ (because from the 240,-$ value and not 150,-$ ---- not 75,-$ a bust,rather 120,-$-----).It annoys me that really after such a short time you can buy Lobot, for example, here for 60, - € (and also the complete SDCC and other PGM stuff for less money - I'm glad, but only if I did not pay for the money half a year ago).

Would be desirable if the trend would go back to normal releases, because the whole PGM thing is cooked in my opinion way too hot!

Maybe I'm hanging too much in the good old days :\:rolleyes::grin:. Now back to the actual thread!!!

I understand, Sven. Those customs fees are a killer, and gifts sometimes are written at the regular value of the bust so you end up paying high fees for them. Good old days? Nooo. You're just being reminiscent of when obtaining things was a little bit easier on your wallet, and there was more variety to be collected, which makes total sense. I think as the years pass we all tend to hang a bit on how things where before, not just for collectibles but life in general. It's part of the "aging process", Sven (JK) :) ... and remember, you always can count on me if you need any help with those mini busts. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking forward to the fan poll, knowing we have a strong chance of the Top 2 being made.

Besides that meh

Reaction score
Just quoting this comment here by Daniel (one of his last posts here in late November) which mentions what should be hitting us very soon, and should serve as a reminder to us all. I edited out the non-Star Wars stuff for subject matter purpose:

New Items Shipping Soon!

The following items will be hitting our warehouse mid-December through the end of January. We don't have exact dates when they will be ready to be processed, but we wanted to give you the heads-up on what will be shipping the next 2 months.

- Princess Leia of Yavin Mini Bust

- Han Solo (Solo movie) Mini Bust

- Chewbacca (Solo movie) Mini Bust

- Boba Fett Collector's Gallery Statue

- 4-LOM Collector's Gallery Statue

- Darth Vader Helmet Bookend

- Stormtrooper Helmet Bookend

Personally, the only item I'm looking forward to add to my collection from this group is the Princess Leia of Yavin Mini Bust, but I'm sure some of you are looking forward to the SOLO mini busts and Collector's Gallery statues. Hopefully sometime by the end of this month or early Feb. we'll start to see these being processed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got a charging soon notice for the Star Wars show statue but I decided to cancel it due to my last order arriving damaged and not being sent a suitable replacement and instead given a refund because the bust was bought during a sale and the item cost went back up. So I will no longer buy direct from GG and instead focus on other ip holders.

Reaction score
I thought the poll for choosing a favourite character was part of the membership deal like last year? Have to go have a look at the details on the website now, definitely curious to see if it’s noted. :)

Reaction score
Well I’ve had a look at everything I can think of & there’s no mention of anything other than the gifts, discount & exclusives so I’m guessing we’ll have to wait & see.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I’ve had a look at everything I can think of & there’s no mention of anything other than the gifts, discount & exclusives so I’m guessing we’ll have to wait & see.

Hopefully the poll will continue this year. It was one of the perks that was quite announced with all bells and whistles as part of the increased price on the membership. There were some characters from our own internal poll here last year, I'm sure you remember, and GG's own poll that never made it, but nonetheless wanted ones. It would be nice to see them listed again if a new poll appears. The overall idea is to give the collector the feeling something they really want will be produced by the power of their own vote. It gives us all, in a small way, some control and it is a bit enticing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking forward to this years choices. But more importantly , I want my Amanaman bust !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk