12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Imperial Stromtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear) Figure

Reaction score
After seeing the horribly cheap, soft vinyl they used on the Stormtrooper, it's tough to get overly excited about all white figures in this line.

Reaction score
Did not order Zuckus even though I wanted it, just so I can get this one. I love these things but at the price and how big they are I have no choice, but to be picky.

Reaction score
Did not order Zuckus even though I wanted it, just so I can get this one. I love these things but at the price and how big they are I have no choice, but to be picky.

I agree. For me its not the price but the size. These take up a lot of space so I cant do the entire set but rather pick and choose :)

Reaction score
ordered! just need a tie pilot and at-at driver now : )

Reaction score
Oops... missed that was already created... They are big and take up alot of space.. I just choose what is displayed and stow the rest... I like to have some "backstock" so I can switch it up from time to time. Always loved this trooper... wonder if the e-web will follow... just hope they dont mess up his cape.. dont wanna keep buying the fabricky type from that fellow on ebay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oops... missed that was already created... They are big and take up alot of space.. I just choose what is displayed and stow the rest... I like to have some "backstock" so I can switch it up from time to time. Always loved this trooper... wonder if the e-web will follow... just hope they dont mess up his cape.. dont wanna keep buying the fabricky type from that fellow on ebay.

The e-web (or tri-pod laser cannon as it was called back then) would be really cool.

-Snags

Reaction score
Ordered. I've been waiting for this guy to be announced!

Reaction score
This might be the first one I pass one. This figure didn't do a thing for me as a kid.

Reaction score
I hear you, same here, but I don't store them I display them and needless to say it is a challenge with these things.

I certainly need to hold back on buying doubles. I couldn't resist doubling up on the first 12 and a few others (Death Star Droid, Gamorrean, Yak Face, Hammerhead, Yoda).

Reaction score
One of my favorite figs but can't pull the trigger... First 21 (+ Variants), Blue Snags, Yak Face and i'm out. I'll be back if they make Vlix though...

Reaction score
I hear you, same here, but I don't store them I display them and needless to say it is a challenge with these things.

Im all in at this point. Space is always a issue with these im opening all, but the exclusives. Im keeping them sealed. However, it is easy to put these back in their calmshell. Ive done it a acouple times and besides the tape being cut, you cant really tell.

Reaction score
Well, I want this guy as well. Where can i order from him,, suggestions? I noticed BBTS has him and also is it AFX i believe...... any suggestions, experinces? Who does a good job in packing their figure.

thank you

Reaction score
Well, I want this guy as well. Where can i order from him,, suggestions? I noticed BBTS has him and also is it AFX i believe...... any suggestions, experinces? Who does a good job in packing their figure.

thank you

I've never had any issues with BBTS or EE.

12" Imperial Snowtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear) - Star Wars 12" Kenner 2010-2013 Figures 12" Kenner 2010-2014 Figures

Star Wars Imperial Snowtrooper Jumbo Kenner Action Figure - Gentle Giant - Star Wars - Action Figures at Entertainment Earth

Reaction score
Reaction score
thank you guys I appreciate it, going to get both items pre-ordered this weekend, thanks again!

Reaction score
The wait for this is nearly over :)

The wait for the Biker Scout begins ;)
OMG are u serious, Biker dude now???? wow... and I want the Tie Fighter pilot and all the Hoth stuff... wow... I never thought I was going to get THIS many from this line lmao

Reaction score
GG still lists him as a 2nd Quarter 2014 release, so if that holds true then it should ship by the end of June.

Reaction score
GG still lists him as a 2nd Quarter 2014 release, so if that holds true then it should ship by the end of June.

god i cant waittttttttttttttttt!!! I wonder I might get a second one to open out of the box so to speak.. super excited about this one,,,, the gammie still is a favorite for me. But this might pass him up. I didnt think I would care for this line at all, and while I do not want to collect the entire line, this is just so exciting!