12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Ben Kenobi Action Figure

Reaction score
Forgot until an hour after the sale and MISSED Obi-Wan... argggh! I'm still looking...
There's a reasonably-priced one for auction on ebay right now. Starting at $89.99 so far there's no bids, 4 days left. Still about $40 cheaper than I paid two weeks ago.

Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up over it. It happens to all of us.

If it helps, I'm sure you would be able to sell it for more than the price you paid in a heartbeat. This guy is WELL worth even the price you paid.

:)

Reaction score
There's a reasonably-priced one for auction on ebay right now. Starting at $89.99 so far there's no bids, 4 days left. Still about $40 cheaper than I paid two weeks ago.
It sold for $109+$15 shipping tonite. Good price. Hope you won it, xphillips.

Reaction score
Let's see how many of those 20 that were available as 2nd chance for $75 (or $68 with PGM) yesterday pop up in the classiffieds for $150 or more o-o

Still waiting for GG to ship mine. I'll be keeping it, but yeah I'm sure most will be flipped.

Reaction score
No, I didn't get it... actually I totally forgot to bid... busy with graduation weekend (I'm a teacher!)

Reaction score
Still waiting for GG to ship mine. I'll be keeping it, but yeah I'm sure most will be flipped.

There were only 20, and, as far as I know, at least eight of them were purchased by people here or people I know that aren't going to resell them.

In other words, I hardly doubt the market will be flooded with these guys anytime soon.

Reaction score
For those in the same boat, I just received my Obi Wan shipping notice. :)

Still nothing on the Jawa.

Reaction score
Received my order confirmation and a shipping notice on this guy, but still no tracking number (like I did with the Jawa I already receive) on the Memorial Day sale Obi I purchased.

Anyone else?

Reaction score
Received my order confirmation and a shipping notice on this guy, but still no tracking number (like I did with the Jawa I already receive) on the Memorial Day sale Obi I purchased.

Anyone else?
I'm in the same boat. Talked to Rich and said all the sale orders are taking longer, but my Obi is shipping.

Reaction score
Yeah. I called and was told the same thing. I sold one that I bought from Redford Films to a friend that REALLY wanted it, so I'm relieved to hear that we're not getting shafted.

That really sucks what they did to you guys on the Jawa. I think they're setting the edition size too low on some of these guys, but, then again, I guess that's what makes them collectable.

Reaction score
Sure enough, I just received the e-mail with the tracking number.

All I have to do is post here asking about it, and....

Reaction score
Received my Memorial Day Ben Kenobi this morning - totally flawless!

The USPS it the best!

Reaction score
Received my Memorial Day Ben Kenobi this morning - totally flawless!

The USPS it the best!

got Obi today as well. I agree about the USPS, They are 150% more careful than gangster UPS.

Reaction score
got Obi today as well. I agree about the USPS, They are 150% more careful than gangster UPS.

Great to hear! Seriously, how nice is this guy? They did a great job with him. USPS is the way to go with everything.

One thing I did notice is that that the saber handle on the one I received yesterday is painted rather than cast in brown plastic. Didn't notice what it was on the second one I had, but I'll find out. The hands are separate pieces on the telescoping Lightsaber figures, so I'm guessing it was cast using a different color of vinyl/plastic or there was overspray on the hands that needed to be covered. Both of my Lukes and Vaders are cast in the correct color, so.....weird.

Reaction score
Finally got Ben over the weekend thanks to a fellow scummer. Now I only need to get Vader to complete the ones that I missed earlier when the line started.

Reaction score
Finally got Ben over the weekend thanks to a fellow scummer. Now I only need to get Vader to complete the ones that I missed earlier when the line started.

I have a Vader than I'm willing to sell. I am in Australia so postage is going to be quite a bit, however I'm sure it'll cost you a lot less than the current prices on eBay.

PM if you're interested.

Reaction score
Resurrecting this from 6 years ago. Now that they re-released Vader, I'm crossing my fingers they will re-do Ben also, but with white hair and beard like my personal vintage figure had.