1/6 Boba Fett helmet

Reaction score
I'm thinking about customizing my old 1997 Kenner Collector's Series Boba Fett, using the spare set of Ultimate Bounty Hunter Jango Fett hands and gauntlets. I'd also use the opportunity to give Boba a larger, more accurate helmet. The question is, where can I find a spare one that has an accurate helmet in that scale? The T-visor and angled cheeks are usually off (in case of the visor even on the Hot Toys sculpt).

I'm considering the Titanium helmet or maybe the DeAgostini release, but the latter is 1:5, so it probably won't scale well on a 12" body. There's also a controller holder, but it's difficult to say how big the helmet is. Open to any suggestion, even food-promo (2005 BK, candy heads, etc.) or bobble heads that look accurate to the movie (paintjob doesn't matter, I'll repaint it most likely to match the armor).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks to Rebelscummer Mojack for confirming the Cable Guy (controller holder) Boba Fett head is scaled really well to work for a 1/6 custom.

Now I'm only looking for a light-blue jumpsuit that could double for a Fett jumpsuit. I need it for a retro custom, so it doesn't need to have all the accurate seams and pockets.

Last edited: