► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
You may miss out on the enjoyment of many cool collectibles, as most fan made/unlicensed pieces are far superior in detail than any licensed piece, if you do some checking. 😉

Aussiebot was for some time a member on Collector Freaks (aka Sideshow Freaks forum). But he got banned for trolling multiple times. To be clear he was trolling multiple times and banned multiple times. Everything started with the Iron Studios Darth Vader statue, when he missed it (though he could have bought it on second market with similar price back then) and that was the moment he turned against that particular statue with a hate you could only see in troubled people. He started posting about that statue in each possible thread on CF: how bad it is, how overrated it was, he couldn't stop himself.

After a few discussions on the forum he started stalking me and a couple other members. He acted like a spoiled kid, or a creepy adult stalker. He even tried to login on the Collector Freaks forum with my username, but my password is strong and he couldn't. Admins there banned him. Darklord Dave, the Collector Freaks forum owner even contacted me to discuss about his "idiot hack" attempt LOL on my account.

Then aussiebot made a second account called aussiebott. That got banned to. He made a third account... you guessed... aussiebottt. After a while that account got banned too, because he couldn't help himself act like before and against many other members too. He has some mental issues for sure. He is the definition of troll. See some attached pics with the forum discussions with this guy.

Saying all this because I've seen him join Rebelscum and it was about the time he once again turned his eyes on me. His posts here are decent for now, but he will not change. This is just a warning for the future involving ausiebot(tt).

If aussiebot reads this I'll kindly ask him to simply ignore my posts in my own collection thread, and go on his way to other threads here. There is plenty of room to play. Thanks.

Reaction score
Finally the elusive Sideshow Snowtrooper Commander joined my collection in a deal with a friend. I wanted Hot Toys to make their prototype, that didn't happen, so I missed on this figure, till now. It is quite cool, and is nice to see the differences between the Commander and the grunt Snowie - of course I have seen pics of screen used, but is interesting to see them manifested on a physical figure as well. In the high end world not many companies made this character, I can recall only Gentle Giant (a bust) and Sideshow.

Sideshow-Snowtrooper-Commander-12.jpg

Reaction score
Gentle Giant Milestones 1/6 Stormtrooper statue. I know I have been harsh on Gentle Giant with some of their products, but this one is on another level, something I've wanted for a long time. A beautiful Stormtrooper rendition in 1/6, with quite accurate helmet and armor, beautiful pose and two options of display: E-11 blaster in hands and empty holster, and DLT-19 heavy rifle and E-11 in holster. The statue is shiny and great looking, the poses are natural. The different arms and two holsters are held by strong magnets, and they will not fall off. IMO the statue is comparable to Hot Toys in quality and sculpt, in some parts even more accurate. 9/10

GG-statue-Milestones-Stormtrooper-01.jpg

GG-statue-Milestones-Stormtrooper-04.jpg

GG-statue-Milestones-Stormtrooper-13.jpg

GG-statue-Milestones-Stormtrooper-12.jpg

GG-statue-Milestones-Stormtrooper-10.jpg

GG-statue-Milestones-Stormtrooper-15.jpg

GG-statue-Milestones-Stormtrooper-17.jpg

Reaction score
Nice looking statue Sergiu! The only thing that jumps out at me is the tube stripes are in the wrong place, I guess that's GG for you?

Reaction score
Nice looking statue Sergiu! The only thing that jumps out at me is the tube stripes are in the wrong place, I guess that's GG for you?
Thanks. It is not perfect, but the sculpt itself is excellent considering what it is. It has a couple other small issues, but that is why 9/10.

Reaction score
Yeah I know I may miss out on some really nice pieces but like I said before unlicensed and unauthorised pieces are IP theft from Lucasfilm. Supporting this is akin to supporting crime. I'd rather not do that.
Life Moves Pretty Fast. If You Don't Stop And Look Around Once In A While, You Could Miss It. 😉

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this, Sergiu. as you know I just went through the same situation with my Dad last week, and I can completely feel what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong, my friend. Our old folks are moving on to a better life, a better place. May God bless your Dad.

Reaction score
My deepest and most sincere condolences to you and your family, Sergiu. May your beloved Dad rest in peace.

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the kind words. My father died at 17:30, 20 minutes after we arrived at his side at the hospital. So he waited for us, before going. He was the one introducing me to Star Wars, years ago, in my childhood. He was a textile engineer, even had some interesting innovations in the field, he liked working with cars, engines and tinkering in the tool shed. He had a great sense of humor, and even when this disease affected him, since 2011, he was optimistic and positive. Despite knowing he is now in a better world, without pain and suffering, I'll miss him dearly. Rest in peace.

Reaction score
After my dad passing I considered taking a pause in collecting, but I remember his thoughts about us to keep going on with our lives. Collecting has been a part of my life forever, my father was involved in it in a few stages as well.

A small upgrade on the Denix DLT-19 Imperial heavy rifle: I received the lateral disc from a friend of mine (he even weathered it a bit like the screen used), he might make the cover box later on as well:

Denix-DLT-19-14.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-15.jpg

Reaction score
After my dad passing I considered taking a pause in collecting, but I remember his thoughts about us to keep going on with our lives. Collecting has been a part of my life forever, my father was involved in it in a few stages as well.

A small upgrade on the Denix DLT-19 Imperial heavy rifle: I received the lateral disc from a friend of mine (he even weathered it a bit like the screen used), he might make the cover box later on as well:

Nice!
Nice!
I'm pretty sure your dad (bless his soul) wants you to carry on with life.
...and I'm very sure he's super proud of your Star Wars collection! 😃

Reaction score
Cool flask ! By the way what's an edc bag?😊
Thanks. EDC aka Everyday Carry is the stuff we all carry with us on a daily basis. Stuff like a watch, the phone, keys, a pen, a lighter, a folding knife, flash drive etc.

Below a few examples of my own EDC, depending on period I used them:

EDC Sergiu 03.JPG

EDC Sergiu 05.JPG

EDC Sergiu 08.jpg