► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
A set of obscure but very cool greeblies arrived, I painted the two silver ones in black and weathered them a bit:

Stormtrooper-blaster-new-greeblies-01.jpg

Stormtrooper-blaster-new-greeblies-03.jpg

Anyone knows what are these and where do they belong? ;) If not, will post the answer tomorrow.

Reaction score
About a month ago I received the original edition of the Alien Vault artbook, and the idiot Amazon book seller just put it into a thin cardboard envelope. No bubble wrap, no box, not even some cheap crumpled newspapers for protection, just a thin cardboard envelope, that arrived damaged as hell, and the book was also badly damaged with broken sleeve, bent cover, unglued and bent pages etc. People like these should not be allowed to touch books. Got my refund and marked that particular seller as a no-go from now on.

That being said I just received the new edition of this book, from another Amazon seller, this time it arrived fine and sound. A very cool book, glad to add this to the collection, next to the Terminator Vault book, as well as Making of Alien and Making of Aliens books.

Book-Alien-Vault-01.jpg

Book-Alien-Vault-02.jpg

Making of Alien/Aliens books - highly recommended as well:

Book-The-Making-of-Alien-01.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Alien-02.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Aliens-01.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Aliens-02.jpg

Reaction score
Very cool, Sergiu. The Alien movies are among my favorite all time films, alongside The Terminator (Arnold).

As for the stupid seller, the world is made of all kinds of people. Some see a book as just sheets of colored paper put together. Little do they know you get more out of reading one, than starring at a cell phone all day. Glad to see you were refunded and ended up with a good copy. :)

Reaction score
Very cool, Sergiu. The Alien movies are among my favorite all time films, alongside The Terminator (Arnold).

As for the stupid seller, the world is made of all kinds of people. Some see a book as just sheets of colored paper put together. Little do they know you get more out of reading one, than starring at a cell phone all day. Glad to see you were refunded and ended up with a good copy. :)

Thanks Julian. When your business is about books you should know better, you should understand the written word, how to treat and respect books, but seems companies like these treat books like potatoes or rocks. At least I got the new edition, which is in perfect shape. But I'm always sad when I see broken, ripped apart books, in my family we have a library with around 2000 or more books of all kinds, from classic to modern literature, to various technical/science books etc.

The difference between the first edition of Alien Vault, which arrived completely damaged, and the 40th Anniversary I recently got, is the addition of some new cool pages with Prometheus and Covenant, and the way the extras, comprised of posters, stickers and other Alien films materials, are inserted in the book. The old one had separate pages containing these (like some kind of stamp binders/folders), the new on has two big envelopes on the front and back cover inside the book. I prefer the old version for the interesting design, but the new one is more secure, with less chances to rip apart. An the extras in these Alien and Terminator Vault books are what make them different from other similar books.

Reaction score
Rest in peace! :( I love your books

Terrible terrible news.
Had the pleasure of meeting him and getting my SW Making of books signed a few years back at London Comic Con.
Loved all his work and his blog about LFL before the house of mouse shut him down.

Rest in peace, now one with the force.

Reaction score
Having a browse through your awesome collection Sergiu, and noticed you removed your infamous signature from your posts. 🧐

Reaction score
Your signature is here when viewing on pc, but not on my mobile device..my bad..move along..

Reaction score
After an absence caused by some family problems, including my father having a stroke, and he wasn't able to move, things are a bit better, and I'm back on the forums. I'll post the new acquisitions in the following days

Reaction score
Denix MG34 also known as the base for the Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper DLT-19 rifle (and a couple others) arrived. One solid metal piece of 120 cm and 8 kg. A big heavy monster, which is pretty accurate, even barebones as this, but I still intend to add a couple greeblies to make is more starwarsy.

Denix-MG34-04.jpg

Denix-MG34-06.jpg

Denix-MG34-08.jpg

Denix-MG34-09.jpg

Denix-MG34-10.jpg

Denix-MG34-11.jpg

Stormtroopers14.jpg

Reaction score
Reaction score
I am still an Action Fleet fan. That being said a good friend of mine, Andrei, some time ago made me a nice custom paint on a Micro Turbo Tank playset. Not long ago I bought a couple Disney Starspeeders which are also very close to the Action Fleet ships and vehicles. I asked Andrei to repaint one of them, which was stated to yellow anyway, and add some cannons and turrets on it to make it some kind of an Imperial transport. Here is the result:

Disney-Star-Tours-Imperial-Starspeeder-08.jpg

Disney-Star-Tours-Imperial-Starspeeder-10.jpg

Disney-Star-Tours-Imperial-Starspeeder-11.jpg

Disney-Star-Tours-Imperial-Starspeeder-13.jpg

Disney-Star-Tours-Imperial-Starspeeder-14.jpg

Disney-Star-Tours-Imperial-Starspeeder-15.jpg

Disney-Star-Tours-Imperial-Starspeeder-07.jpg

Reaction score
The display for the Denix DLT-19 Stormtrooper rifle is ready. Considering the full metal MG34 from Denix has about 8 kg, the support had to be very solid to hold this heavy piece. I'll still upgrade the DLT-19 with various parts and greeblies in the future, but glad the display is finished:

Denix-DLT-19-07.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-09.jpg

Reaction score
For the people wondering what is going on with this rough E-11 blaster, this was used in ESB by Snowtroopers as well in some promo shots with Leia. It was also used in ROTJ in some Endor and Death Star scenes. The one I own is the exact one RS made first and appeared on their site before the changes. It is made of black resin, not painted black. It is rough, doesn't have a hole in the barrel, no ring in the back, but the greeblies are unique to this blaster. This is the last E-11 from the collection (except maybe a Tunisia Bapty some day, most likely made from a FM or a Denix, but that is another story), now I can say my blaster collection is complete, waiting just for the RS Scout pistol to arrive and call it done.

Pugman ESB Stromtrooper blaster Leia.jpg

Pugman ESB Stromtrooper blaster Leia2.jpg

Pugman Snowtrooper blaster.jpg

ROTJ Pugman ESB E-11 blaster 04.jpg