► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

Reaction score
The tiny troopers are inspecting the recent acquisition - Spyderco Ladybug 3 Salt :)

Spyderco-Ladybug-3-Salt-12.jpg

Reaction score
Hope you get a nice Imperial shuttle at some point.

Yes. :) I'd like a few studio scale models some day, the most interested I'd be in a TIE Bomber studio scale, because its smaller size compared to the TIE Fighter. And of course the MR AT-AT E to join my SE - but at current prices I'll need to find a very, very good deal. A Tyderium shuttle would be cool to own, but not sure if I have the space for it, at least the studio scale.

Reaction score
Two books I got from a local shop both for $4, Klingon Bird of Prey Owner's Manual which is new, with some pages still clinging to each other, as the book was never opened, and The Making of Terminator 2, which is not new, but in quite good condition, except a small crease on the front cover. The Klingon Bird of Prey is my favorite ship from Star Trek, and I already own Death Star and TIE Fighter Owner's Manuals. Wish the shop had more books in this domain. They did have a few SW books, but I already have them.

Book-Klingon-Bird-of-Prey-Manual-01.jpg

Book-Klingon-Bird-of-Prey-Manual-02.jpg

Book-T2-The-Making-of-Terminator-2-01.jpg

Book-T2-The-Making-of-Terminator-2-02.jpg

Reaction score
Saw this advertised on Zavvi here in the UK.
Was very tempted to add it to my man loft to replace my current mat but I see it's sold out now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210220_112631843.jpg
    IMG_20210220_112631843.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reaction score
Star Wars ANH Crawl rug - after a two week struggle with a shop which couldn't deliver this despite saying it is in stock, I decided to buy it elsewhere. Glad I did, such a cool piece. :)

Star-Wars-ANH-Crawl-rug-06.jpg

Very cool rug, Sergiu. I would even hang it up from a narrow wall if I had the room.

Reaction score
These rugs are really cool and becoming very popular, congrats!

Indeed they are very cool Paul. There is a different one from US, which I like as it is a bit cryptic and also elegant and would fit in the other room, but they don't ship to EU anymore. Plus it costs $230, and considering the weight and international shipping, it might be a very expensive rug in the end.

One day maybe...

Saw this advertised on Zavvi here in the UK.
Was very tempted to add it to my man loft to replace my current mat but I see it's sold out now.

Zavvi is the shop I was talking about. I haven't seen so much incompetence in a shop in my life and I have ordered stuff from all over the world for decades. And seems my low opinion of them is not singular, just read online reviews about Zavvi. This shop seems to be good friends with EFX in the way they treat their customers.:censored:

Very cool rug, Sergiu. I would even hang it up from a narrow wall if I had the room.

Thanks Julian. It could work that way I guess, not in my case though, no space on walls anymore. I wanted a long and narrow rug for some time, this was the perfect choice. :)

Reaction score
Zavvi is the shop I was talking about. I haven't seen so much incompetence in a shop in my life and I have ordered stuff from all over the world for decades. And seems my low opinion of them is not singular, just read online reviews about Zavvi. This shop seems to be good friends with EFX in the way they treat their customers.:censored:

I use Zavvi on numerous occasions for their limited edition blu ray steelbooks and the odd bit of merchandise.

Over last 12 months at least half a dozen problems with my orders, mainly damaged goods.

Their customer service is abysmal. Their packing of goods leaves a lot to be desired too at times.

Cut and paste response to issues. They never read what you are asking them and it's always a different person who replies (when they eventually respond). You feel like you are going round in circles with them.

I did purchase the Hot Toys Leia and Wicket twin pack from them last week at a fantastic price with a big discount. That arrived within a few days and with no issues but I do use them with caution.

Reaction score
I use Zavvi on numerous occasions for their limited edition blu ray steelbooks and the odd bit of merchandise.

Over last 12 months at least half a dozen problems with my orders, mainly damaged goods.

Their customer service is abysmal. Their packing of goods leaves a lot to be desired too at times.

Cut and paste response to issues. They never read what you are asking them and it's always a different person who replies (when they eventually respond). You feel like you are going round in circles with them.

I did purchase the Hot Toys Leia and Wicket twin pack from them last week at a fantastic price with a big discount. That arrived within a few days and with no issues but I do use them with caution.

I'd rather eat dirt than order something from Zavvi.

Reaction score
Got the Aliens book, not got round to reading it yet.
Still need to add Alien making of to my collection.

JW books are always worthy reading

Reaction score
Great set of books. Had mine since the SE film's came out.
Don't seem to do making of books like those anymore, which is a shame but I suppose with most effects being digital they'd be very little to show.

Reaction score
Great set of books. Had mine since the SE film's came out.
Don't seem to do making of books like those anymore, which is a shame but I suppose with most effects being digital they'd be very little to show.

I wanted these books for some time, but the prices were quite high, considering international shipping. These are like new and come from a RPF member, and the price was very good. :) There are some cool similar SW books which were published more recently like: Making of Star Wars Trilogy, Sculpting a Galaxy, Star Wars Archives, Star Wars Chronicles Vehicles (Japan version), Star Wars Costumes, etc.

Reaction score
Dang, so bummed I missed out on this! Thanks for sharing and hopefully I can catch something like this next time you find such a unique opportunity!!

The MGC Sterlings are the rarest MGC's. This is why I posted on a few places to let know my friends if they want to get it. There is a guy on FB who got it, and now is converting it.

Reaction score
Seems I didn't have too much luck with the Star Wars garden ornaments. The first R2 I got was smashed in the package (that was hollow resin, very fragile) and more recently the 21 cm tall ceramic R2-D2 coin bank got cracked by my cats as well.

Thus a more solid approach was needed, so this Stormie helmet made of reconstituted stone/concrete was the answer. It is 17 cm / 6.7 inches tall and being solid concrete is very heavy, it also comes with a cool gold/copper type lacquer on it. I was thinking of painting it white like a Stormtrooper helmet, but decided against it, this way blends more with the plants in the area it will be posted. :)

Stormtrooper-garden-ornament-01.jpg

Stormtrooper-garden-ornament-03.jpg

Reaction score
Great saber and cool lightning. Did not know it was possible to have 4 sports in a such small display case.
Chris